ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

School logo dimensions

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/21/08 09:31 AM Views: 1317 Replies: 6
Friday, November 21, 2008 at 9:31 AM

My school logo is too small on the website. I have tried adjusting it a little but can't seem to make much difference in how it displays. I am wondering if there are ideal dimensions for the logo graphic that will maximize the display size, so that your system isn't automatically shrinking it to make it fit.

Friday, November 21, 2008 at 11:25 AM - Response #1

Your logo is far taller than it is wide. It is alrady at the maximum height it can be to fit into the design. It would appear larger though if you crop off the school year at the bottom of the logo, and upload your logo only. Your school year is already displayed in the header anyway. That's what I'd do.

Friday, November 21, 2008 at 5:30 PM - Response #2

Hi Brad. I have something strange happening with the picture of my school. I was trying to make it bigger so I deleted out the old one and saved it so that no school picture showed. Then I went back in and uploaded a different picture called school1. The previous picture came back up but twice. Take a look. Help please!

Friday, November 21, 2008 at 5:37 PM - Response #3

I see a picture, but I'd have no way of knowing if that's your old picture or your new one. Try pressing refresh on your browser and see if you see your new picture now. Or clear your Internet cache and try again. If you continue to see your old picture, email the new picture to mail@classcreator.com and I'll take a look.

Friday, November 21, 2008 at 6:06 PM - Response #4

That fixed it Brad. Didn't think to refresh. Sorry to bother you and thanks for the quick response.

Edited 11/21/08 6:06 PM
Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 5:54 PM - Response #5

What size should the header jpg be to span the width of the table, similar to the class creator header used at the top of this forum page?

Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 9:47 PM - Response #6

You can't really do what I think you're wanting to do. When our new Photoshop designs launch you'll be able to do it, but currently you are uploading that banner into your logo slot. What you really want to do there is upload only your logo itself there, and crop off the rest of that banner.

Edited 11/22/08 10:18 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.