ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Where is Brad Switzer? Jessica doesn't respond to messages needing help

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/28/20 11:16 PM Views: 619 Replies: 7
Monday, December 28, 2020 at 11:16 PM

I am a founding member of this reunion planning website. My 25th reunion was in 2008 and we starting planning 2 to 3 years prior when CC was in infancy. Brad gave very good service and personal responses.

I came back a couple months ago to find my domain purchased thru the recco's place was gone, yet i didn't receive an email notifying me of this. Now, I have a new domain, but cannot get the support to point the new domain here. I tried the instructions to register domain, but there is no option to enter my new domain I had to purchase despite having one for nearly 15 years. It suggests new domains, but doesn't give me the option to enter the new doman I purchased.

Where is the support here? I remember it was amazing when myself and other reunions helped Brad and CC build what was a great reunion website.

Is it because my reunion is grandfathered in to be free that I cannot get the support I need? Our 40th is coming up ad we have 2 classmate deaths to report . Would really appreciate help getting our domain correcrted since we did not receive notice even though we had the domain for at least 15 years.

Who here can help? Jessica did not respond to my last message. My email is central83reunion@gmail.com.

Very disappointed in lack of service. My clss website helped build CC in the early days and I am very unhappy to be ignored with major issue.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 4:57 AM - Response #1

Cathy, hopefully you'll receive a response soon. I see Jack Vermeulen answered your question under the
"Questions and Answers About Building Your Site" forum. If need be, you may wish to call Class Creator at (734) 585-5605.

Edited 12/29/20 5:02 AM
Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 11:49 PM - Response #2

Scott Moore wrote:

Cathy, hopefully you'll receive a response soon. I see Jack Vermeulen answered your question under the
"Questions and Answers About Building Your Site" forum. If need be, you may wish to call Class Creator at (734) 585-5605.

Thank you. I got a private message from Jessica offering no help. Previously, I got a message saying to add numbers to this and that that didn't work. I paid for classnames.net for around 15 years, didn't get notice of the change and now dealing with lack of service to get my reunion site running again.

All I need is to point central83reunion.com to point to what was Central83.com. Don't know why I cant' get thee help I need given the classnames.net did not notify me of the change.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 11:58 PM - Response #3

Scott Moore wrote:

Suddenly, the website is working. Fancy that.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 12:00 AM - Response #4

Cathy, Have you seen Jessica's response on the "Questions About Building Your Site" forum, topic "Where is the Message Board," in which she answered your question 11 hours ago on Dec. 29 at 9:37 a.m., response #10: "Cathy, Your domain central83reunion.com has been connected to your site. Jessica." Looks like Jessica fixed things for you.

Edited 12/30/20 9:20 AM
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 2:20 PM - Response #5

Guessing that Jessica's missed reply to Cathy's problem report was a result of CathyP having made her report in an unrelated topic/thread...

Edited 01/27/21 6:01 PM
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:08 PM - Response #6

I agree with you about the lack of support these days. We get a lot of emails trying to sell us SSL certificates but I haven't had a reply to some questions I posted regarding domain transfers. I also emailed info@classcreator.com and haven't had a response that way either. Very disappointing. Service used to be much better.

Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 12:25 AM - Response #7

HI Kate,

I received your email today and responded via email with details regarding your site.

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.