ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

changing method of payment

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/11/13 09:51 PM Views: 806 Replies: 3
Friday, January 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM

We just went live for our 50-year reunion. My husband and I are both in the class. To try out the reunion planner, I "registered" and used a credit card. We thought that "e-check" referred to being able to send an electronic check (wanted to try that method for my husband just to see how it looks). But e-check only refers to payment from CC to our account. Can his method of payment be changed to credit card?

Friday, January 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM - Response #1

You should just be able to have him log in to his website account, edit his order and change it to credit card.

However, if he pays by check, your reunion will get more of the money because ClassCreator won't take any fees from all of the checks you receive.

Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 8:27 AM - Response #2

I don't see where a user can "edit" his original order. He can add an additional order. Assume that the original and additional order are identical except that the first order is by check and the second order is paid by credit card. Once the credit card order is finished, it appears that the administrator needs to delete the first order from the Reunion Planner / Attendees page. Am I correct?

Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 9:46 AM - Response #3

Hi Jim,

I haven't tried it for a while, but you are probably correct. For the Admin to delete the order, they can do the following:
Reunion Planner,
Attendees page
Click on the classmate's name
Then EDIT ORDER and delete the order if desired.

I see you have already done this because it says you paid by credit card.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.