ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Register Now Pay Later

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/28/09 03:25 PM Views: 1424 Replies: 4
Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 3:25 PM

I have so far having people register their reunion cost; but not pay. If they go back in to pay later; right now they have to reorder; so they end up with a duplicate order. Is there some way for those who have done this don't have to place a duplicate order and just hit a button; pay for existing order?
Also, if I have different tiers and decide to go in and want to delete meals not paid by discount date; is there a way that I can delete all unpaid meals or change the price to new price when I change prices as indicated on that page. Also how do I insert check payments to those who have paid by check since Paypal doesn't cover that aspect on my website.

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 5:23 PM - Response #1

Three very good questions. Answers:

1) Right now if people double order you have to go in and adjust the quantity yourself, which you've figured out. This actually opens up a much larger issue though, and it's one of the PayPal payment system in general. We can integrate a true PayPal API, but that doesn't give us all the control we really need over the payment process to adequately integrate with our planner. We've had a great deal of discussion here about this, and the only obvious solution is to integrate our own payment gateway. We're actually working on that right now, and existing reunions will have the option to switch. New reunions will only have the new option. The only real drawback to this is we have to pay credit card processing fees, add time for our support staff to support all of this, and also add a check cutting system to issue checks out every two weeks. Thus we'll need to integrate a percentage retained from every order. We're considering 7%. In return though everybody gets a much better connected system, saving everybody time and making planning and accounting much easier.

2) At any time you can deactivate one item, and add another. It won't change the figures or delete any data previously collected.

3) Click on your Reunion Planner link, click the icon under your Attendees column, and in your balance tracker you see there you can enter in a manual payment.

Edited 02/28/09 5:24 PM
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 5:41 PM - Response #2

Brad,
I accidentally registered myself twice. Where do I remove the duplicate entry or how do I delete second entry? It'd be nice to know in case someone else does it.

Edited 03/03/09 5:43 PM
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 5:46 PM - Response #3

1) Click on Reunion Planner
2) Click the symbol in the Attendees column to enter your Attendees tracking area
3) Click on your name
4) On the resulting screen note there are two "edit" links that will allow you to make adjustments. You can also delete the order if you wish.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 12:32 AM - Response #4

Thanks!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.