ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

stats

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/15/09 12:03 PM Views: 1418 Replies: 4
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I like the new feature of "Active classmates by year". This is helpful to me. Is there any way you can put the "In Memory" into the pie chart too?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 12:24 PM - Response #1

Ray Guim wrote:

I like the new feature of "Active classmates by year". This is helpful to me. Is there any way you can put the "In Memory" into the pie chart too?

So if I understand you right, you want the pie chart to have three pieces, one for ACTIVE, one for IN MEMORY, and the third piece for INACTIVE/MISSING classmates, right?

I would suggest this change also for the "Percentage Of Active Classmates" that is NOT "by year", too.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 12:25 PM - Response #2

Making sure I'm clear, you want a pie chart in your Statistics area that shows the percentage of your Classmates who have passed away, correct? My only qualm here is these types of things can draw a mixed reaction. It's one of the reasons we had to make the In Memory icons optional. Personally I have no issue with it, especially being an Admin only feature. Any other thoughts?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 1:48 PM - Response #3

Yes, Three sections. Inactive, Active, In Memory.
Would it really be a big surprise if you 94.5% of your classmates were deceased and you were in the Active list?
Being an ADMIN is this something that All can see? If so were?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 4:05 PM - Response #4

Ok, I'll talk that over here. No the Stats page is something only Admins can see, but any charts there can be copied over to any Classmate portion of your site.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.