ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Question on Deleting

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/16/14 01:18 PM Views: 1289 Replies: 9
Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 1:18 PM

If I, as root admin, delete something on the What's New Page does it affect just what I see or is it deleted for others as well?

Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 1:47 PM - Response #1

It is deleted for everyone.

Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 3:26 PM - Response #2

No admin rights to delete comments from the What's New page?

Then how about a HIDE?

Edited 08/16/14 3:27 PM
Sunday, August 17, 2014 at 11:06 AM - Response #3

Roll over and comment and click the red "Delete" link. Let me know if you encounter anything you cannot delete.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 12:09 PM - Response #4

On the two sites I manage - One of them doesn't have the What's New tab on the website. Plus when I try to go to the Class Creator part I can't get that school to come up?
What do I need to do to Wichita West 1962, school on Facebook?
www.wichitawest62.com

Edited 08/20/14 12:10 PM
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 12:22 PM - Response #5

Ok, I found where I could get the West class to show on Class Creator. It's under My Account.

But still no What's New on the Website, except what I created. Do I need to delete it for the Class Creator to work?

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 12:28 PM - Response #6

1) Log into your http://www.wichitawest62.com site. Click Edit Site Pages. Activate the What's New page. Save.

2) I see the problem. "West" triggers you on a very long list. "West High School" does not. Based on what I'm seeing in both of these scenarios we'll make a couple tweaks to the Find School system to make you findable and display at the top of the list.

3) I'm assuming you already figured this out. I see the Class Connection app is active on your 1962 site.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 3:17 PM - Response #7

Thanks, I got the What's New tab visible now. And able to bring up both schools if I go into My Account and click on which one I want to view on Class Creator, while in Facebook.

Another question why doesn't my email visible when I login to the West website. I start typing and the box below comes up with full email address but when I highlight and click on it nothing load into the box. I have to finish typing it. Even if I say to stay online.

Thanks for all your help.
kk

Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 4:27 PM - Response #8

Your browser is keeping and filling in that info. I'm not sure why it's not populating when you click it but it's browser related.

Try clearing your browser cookies. Then log in again and check Remember Me. After then when you return you shouldn't have to keep logging in.

Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 5:18 PM - Response #9

I can't recreate that issue. Is this in the login box for the homepage? Sounds like a browser issue to me.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.