ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Intermittant events

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/02/08 10:11 AM Views: 1285 Replies: 2
Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM

I have admin. access to our brazosport68.com site and have a slight problem. We had our official 40th reunion in July and this site was a great help. Some of us decided to have intermittant events to stay connected and to raise money for the next "official" reunion. Problem is, we need to use the registration page but we can't rename the button on the home page to anything but "40th reunion". It is confusing many. Is there any way to overcome this? I am not too computer savy---I hope that you understand what I need.

Edited 10/03/08 10:19 AM
Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 5:51 PM - Response #1

We're ultimately going to let admins control all link names, and the sort order of those links as well. Not until well into 2009 though.

There MAY be a quick way to allow renaming of just this link, as I would think we could put an additional form field into the Reunion Planner for this. Don't quote me on that just yet though, let me run this past Dave Kauffman tomorrow and get his input.

Friday, October 3, 2008 at 10:17 AM - Response #2

No quoting from me, my lip is zipped! Thanks for the quick response and the work that all of you do for us. I am loving my time working on our two sites. I am working on getting our school fight songs to play on our home pages---just not there yet!
Sue

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.