ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

New Year's Day

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/23/09 04:51 PM Views: 1880 Replies: 4
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Kyle or Brad,
Would you mind going to www.timessquarenyc.org/nye/2010widgets and seeing if you can imbed the Times Square 2010 live webcast into our websites.

Also can you check my Home Page (currently Christmas) and see what I did to make my Playlist disappear? Looking in the source it is still there but on the Home Page it isn't and there is no music playing. I must have accidentally took part of the code out but I can't tell what.
Esther

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 5:28 PM - Response #1

1) Times Squre Webcast: I'll be happy to help, I only ask that you take a stab at embedding it first. If you have any trouble or it doesn't work out for some reason let me know and I'll take a peek and see what's wrong. If there's any questions you have before trying to embed it let me know.

2) The most common reason Playlists disappear is because a piece of the code has inadvertently been deleted. I'd like you to go into your page source and remove the Playlist code completely. Then log into your account at Playlist.com and recopy the original code. Paste it back where it goes and let's see if that solves the problem. If it doesn't let me know and I'll figure out what's wrong and teach you how to fix it.

Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM - Response #2

I did get the Time's Square link on. Hopefully it will work. I also deleted the Playlist and started over.
Every one loves the site. I plan on sending out letters again in January to those that do not have an email address.
Whenever I put on a birthday or use the classmates in a Jib Jab movie, the site gets a lot of hits.
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Esther

Thursday, December 24, 2009 at 5:09 PM - Response #3

Hi Esther,

Glad you were able to do it. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 7:10 PM - Response #4

The webcast worked great. Guess I finally did something right.
Have a great 2010 and looking forward to the new things you have planned for us.
Esther

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.