ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Pasting with Microsoft Word

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/13/11 10:32 PM Views: 1066 Replies: 4
Saturday, August 13, 2011 at 10:32 PM
list barry word.docx

I have an announcement called "Class of 1961" where I want to include a file originally written in excel and then pasted into word so it could be used on CC. I try to paste it without sucess? What can I do different?

Saturday, August 13, 2011 at 10:59 PM - Response #1

What do you mean it didn't work? Did anything get pasted?

Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 7:22 AM - Response #2
list barry word.docx

I wrote about three lines under announcements and then tried to paste in a class list created in excel. It would not show on Class Creator when I tried it in excel, so I pasted the same list into word where it showed as a list, and then attempted to repaste it into Class Creator in the announcements section.
I never was able to see the list come up on Class Creator. Please let me know if this still isn't clear and I will rephrase it. Thanks

Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM - Response #3

When you paste, do you see anything? Do you only not see anything when you save the announcement?

Can you paste, and save contents, then let me know what announcement you are using? I will take a look?

When I opened up your document (in MS Word (MS Office Word 2003 (11.8307.8221) SP3), did a SELECT ALL, COPY, then PASTE in an announcement it worked for me.

What version of MS Word are you using?

Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 4:48 PM - Response #4

I gave up. I have Word 2007. I worked with the pasting again today and finally decided to print out my name list and then recopy it using the editor for announcements. That worked fine.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.