ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Slide Show

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/27/09 01:37 PM Views: 1476 Replies: 5
Monday, July 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM

I'm beside myself and have wasted hour after hour trying to get a decent slide show together from our 40th Mixer and Reunion. I went through Photobucket and created two different albums. Now how do I get them in a slide show and transfer them over to my website? HELP! I'm having a senior moment from hell! Thanks to anyone who can save my sanity!!!

Stephanie

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 3:09 PM - Response #1

I know things like this are frustrating in the heat of the moment, but I'm sure all of your Classmates will enjoy the fruits of all of your hard work when all is said and done.

The good news is, it sounds like your slideshows are complete and just waiting to be embedded on your site. Photobucket offers embed code that you can simply copy and paste to your site.

1) Go to your embed code at Photobucket.com, select it, and copy it to your computer's clipboard.

2) Log into your class web site and go into edit mode on the page you wish to include the slideshow.

3) Click the Source button in the upper left corner of the page

4) Paste your slideshow code

5) Save your page and then preview it live

You will now see your slideshow playing directly inside of your web site. Any questions, just let me know and I'd be happy to give you a hand.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM - Response #2

I followed the directions you gave about using photobucket and the embed code. However, the slideshow doesn't come up. It just has a litle picture in the upper left hand corner and a link to the pictures.

HELP!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 12:27 PM - Response #3

What page of your site is it on?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 12:57 PM - Response #4

2013 reunion page

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 1:17 PM - Response #5

The good news is you did everything right and youre slideshow works great. I'm seeing it just fine. Try going to adobe.com and installing the latest version of the Flash player. For good measure you might always want to clear your browser's cache (clear temporary Internet files) since you've viewed the page prior to the time you got the slideshow working. A reboot never hurts as well. Try these things and I suspect you'll be able to view your slideshow.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.