ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Christmas Advent online Calendar

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 12/06/15 04:49 PM Views: 1515 Replies: 8
Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 4:49 PM

Hi,
I'm looking for an app I can't put on my homepage that is a Christmas Advent Calendar which changes it's picture, or text, daily by itself until the 25th of Dec. I googled it but must not be putting in the correct key words, because I get nothing. Please help if you would.
Barbara

Monday, December 7, 2015 at 5:48 PM - Response #1

Jacquielawson.com has online advent calendars, but you must purchase it. I don't know if it can be added to the CC site...if so, I'd like to also do so.

Monday, December 7, 2015 at 6:52 PM - Response #2

I would like to know that as well!

Monday, December 7, 2015 at 11:58 PM - Response #3

If someone had specific images, the following can be modified. I copied from a site and stored in our file vault. You can just copy and put it in yours replacing location in the following code. Go in source mode and paste

Click this LINK to see how it looks.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 11:18 AM - Response #4

Thanks for sharing, it's added some Christmas spirit to our home page and the kids will enjoy opening a door till the 25th.

Edited 12/08/15 11:24 AM
Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 11:57 AM - Response #5

Thank you Dick. I will try that first . If any expense is too much , I will then try your way Jack. I will probably try your way anyway. Let me see what happens. Thanks guys.
Barbara

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 11:57 AM - Response #6

Thank you Dick. I will try that first . If any expense is too much , I will then try your way Jack. I will probably try your way anyway. Let me see what happens. Thanks guys.
Barbara

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 12:49 PM - Response #7

Thelma, if you go into source mode you reduce the amount of spacing on your page (assuming this is by accident?)

Just delete these lines where they keep repeating with nothing else in-between

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 7:11 PM - Response #8

I left it at 400px width , not wanting to go past the line to the right and offset the home page, but on second thought there's nothing on the right column that it will block; so I changed it to 600px and looks great. It matches our image background of the week.
Thanks Jack.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.