ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey Responses

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/31/12 08:45 PM Views: 1133 Replies: 3
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Help! I've out smarted myself! I set up a survey on a memo and I opted to have the responses hidden. Now I don't know where to find the answers!

I know there have been answers but they are not in my inbox or my email or the class email.

I looked in statistics. What am I missing and where do I go to find them?

I'm not even sure they are up correctly. One of the other admins just called me and said they logged on to the website and her answers were still showing but when I go to the page I do not see her answers.

H E L P! Shocked

Thank you!Rolling Eyes

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 9:37 PM - Response #1

Hello!

I finally found the answer!

I needed to go to the admin page click on manage pages ... Then I clicked on the hyperlink to Very Happy and the answers were there!

Whew!

I looked in the video help before and didn't see the answer on the list. I went back again and I believe it was under the poll help (Which is different from surveys but I found the survey hyperlink and did the steps similar to the poll directions)

Thank you to those that checked out my question on here.
Very Happy

Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 10:39 AM - Response #2

Hi,
I'm glad you found your answers. But, if you don't mind, I have a question for you.
What kind of response have you had from the survey? Where id you post your survey? And, how large is your class?
You see, I've posted 2 surveys so far. My alumni seem to be quite apathetic. The 50 yr reunion is 7 months away. We're having a dinner on the 2nd night and have to pick the restaurant.
Do you have any suggestions?
BarbaraSad

Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM - Response #3

Norma,
could you copy and paste your survey questions here?
I am always looking for more ideas.
Thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.