ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Credit Card use for a reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/13/13 03:53 PM Views: 1313 Replies: 16
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 3:53 PM

We used Class Creator for our reunion to purchase tickets. Can we use the Class Creator site again without having to re enter all of our information concerning our checking account. I think it may be in your system in a dormant state. All we want to do is re activate the account to a live checking account. Is this possible. javascript:addSmiley('Rolling Eyes');

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM - Response #1

I believe for the new reunion you will need to re-enter the information. I suspect that the option to use the prior account is not functioning properly. Just re-enter the info and you will be able to get verified again.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM - Response #2

That is my question. Is there a function that will allow me to re activate the original account and start collecting credit card payments?

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 7:49 PM - Response #3

No, please re-enter your information again. It is not possible to reactivated the original account

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 7:50 PM - Response #4

You can start collecting credit card payments before you set up your local bank account, so you don't need to wait

Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM - Response #5

To the statement of collecting credit cards before setting up the account, (other than Paypal), how is this done.

Since we are in for the long term with Class Creator, don't you think the ability to re activate this account would be a feature others would find useful. It sure would make my job easier, I tell ya!
With my compliments,
NH

Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 8:59 AM - Response #6

In order to use the credit card payment system, you need to first have something for sale. I checked both of your reunions and each event does not have any items for sale. One event says "Free or Pay at the Door". You can add a product by doing the following : Reunion Planner, EDIT, scroll down to your event, click SHOW MORE, scroll down and click the ADD A PRODUCT TO YOUR EVENT button and then enter the price of the ticket or item for purchase. Activate the item for purchase. Now there should be a PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED at the bottom of the EDIT page. Set up the ECHECK option by entering your local bank account routing number and account number, save the changes. Return to the Reunion Planner, EDIT, scroll down to the bottom and make sure that the status of your ECHECK is "PENDING" and that the two deposits have been made.

It might be useful, but not a high priority.

Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 1:26 PM - Response #7

Kyle that was very helpful, thanks. The bottom of the event page says verified. But now when I go into the event page, I don't see where a person can register or use a credit card. Would you please look at it again. Tell why it is not showing this , because I am certain I have done something wrong. Thanks again
With my compliments,
NH

Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM - Response #8

When you click the SHOW MORE button, it shows this option which you have selected

Stop selling items marked as Tickets, but continue selling other products.

Since you don't have any other products for sale, it shows nothing.

Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM - Response #9

Thank you so much, Kyle! All is good and working well.
Thank you.
Very Happy

Monday, August 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM - Response #10

Kyle, I have a question pertaining to this. If you keep the exact same domain name, do you still have to re-enter all the info in order to use a credit card?
Most upcoming reunions probably have a slight change in the domain name from the last year. I do understand that.
Barbara

Monday, August 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM - Response #11

Barbara,

Yes, I think you need to re-enter the information just in case the account number changes. I don't think it makes you wait for the small deposits to validate the account number if it is the same information you entered the last time.

Monday, August 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM - Response #12

Thanks Kyle. I see what you're saying. You're right. I didn't think about the small deposits.
Barbara

Monday, August 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM - Response #13

Thanks Kyle. I see what you're saying. You're right. I didn't think about the small deposits.
Barbara

Monday, December 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM - Response #14

Kyle Erickson wrote:

In order to use the credit card payment system, you need to first have something for sale. I checked both of your reunions and each event does not have any items for sale. One event says "Free or Pay at the Door". You can add a product by doing the following : Reunion Planner, EDIT, scroll down to your event, click SHOW MORE, scroll down and click the ADD A PRODUCT TO YOUR EVENT button and then enter the price of the ticket or item for purchase. Activate the item for purchase. Now there should be a PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED at the bottom of the EDIT page. Set up the ECHECK option by entering your local bank account routing number and account number, save the changes. Return to the Reunion Planner, EDIT, scroll down to the bottom and make sure that the status of your ECHECK is "PENDING" and that the two deposits have been made.

It might be useful, but not a high priority.

I need to check before I go ahead and do this. I am planning to have "early bird" specials upping the price every 3-4 months. Can I deactivate one ticket price and then activate another? We do not have a checking account, we use my account. Is that OK with CC?

Edited 12/09/13 8:18 PM
Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 7:19 PM - Response #15

Hi,
My school was quite small, but I established a PayPal business account and attached it to my personal checking account, This won`t work for a large school.

Friday, December 13, 2013 at 9:24 PM - Response #16

Yes, you can have several ticket prices and as the Early Bird ticket price window expires, just deactivate that ticket so nobody can purchase it and activate the other ticket price.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.