ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photo under red pin on Home Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/10/10 07:56 AM Views: 1283 Replies: 2
Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 7:56 AM

Brad,
How do you insert a photo on your home page under the red pin at the top of our theme page? I see several sites where they place a photo under the red pin. I can't see where to insert.
Judy

Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 8:06 AM - Response #1

There are two images you can have on your school website, one is the School Logo (you already have one) and the other is the School Photo (you don't have one). The School Photo usually is under the red pin.

You can insert a School Photo by going to Edit School/Logos menu and then BROWSE and UPLOAD the image.

Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 6:16 PM - Response #2

While the 'red pin' image is named the school photo, it doesn't have to be a photo of the school. It can be anything. And keep in mind that it is a clickable image that will always take your visitor to the home page.

The format for that image is horizontal. You could provide an image of your logo as your 'school photo' and clicking on that will bring your visitors to the home page from everywhere else in the website.

As I posted elsewhere, I've added text over the school picture before uploading it:

I did this one for a friend's CC website. If you'd like this done to your "school image" and don't know how, email me the image or send me a URL of the image. Right-click on the image and select "Copy image URL"

Edited 07/10/10 6:18 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.