ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Rotate Gallery Images

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/31/21 06:24 PM Views: 274 Replies: 5
Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:24 PM

I watched the 'how to edit images' video but the edit tool in the video doesn't match the edit tool under the 'adjust' button. I need to flip and rotate a couple of images - can I do with the different editor currently active and how? Do I need to update the editor in some way so I have the editor shown in the how to video - which does have a rotate image option?

Friday, December 31, 2021 at 7:26 PM - Response #1
Rotate photos on Profile.jpg

Using Photo Gallery on a Profile, click on "Adjust Photo" then on "Transform". There is a slider on the right. Rotate the photo and then "Apply" and "Save".

Edited 12/31/21 9:07 PM
Friday, December 31, 2021 at 7:43 PM - Response #2

Hi Debbie,

I'm not sure the link is going to the post you wanted it to.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, December 31, 2021 at 7:46 PM - Response #3

Hi Susan,

We are replacing some of the videos soon. The image editor is different, however, it does have a transform option that allows you to rotate images and save them.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, December 31, 2021 at 9:11 PM - Response #4
Rotate in Gallery Creator.jpg

The Editor looks different in Gallery Photos. The arrow images are missing. Rotating a photo works the same, though.

Edited 12/31/21 9:40 PM
Friday, December 31, 2021 at 9:13 PM - Response #5

Thanks for pointing that out, Jessica. I have no idea how that happened. I should not try to use my phone when posting something here. It gets messed up every time.

I edited the post, added a second and included 2 screenshots. I hope I haven't confused everyone.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.