ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

In Memory Link

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/18/09 09:11 PM Views: 1172 Replies: 4
Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 9:11 PM

All of a sudden every deceased class member has a rose indicating a posting. What has happened?

Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 9:21 PM - Response #1

Once a post is made then the rose is suppose to be appear. Then when you look at the classmates list a rose symbolizes their death. Just like a flag if they served in the military.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 9:45 PM - Response #2

If you enter in anything at all about a deceased Classmate, the rose will appear. Even inserting an image, such as your flickering candle, will trigger that rose even if you don't enter anything else.

The reason for this is the red rose indicates to Classmates where there is content, or where there isn't content, for a deceased Classmate (i.e. if you see a red rose, there is actually something to read if you click on the name).

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 2:37 PM - Response #3

As usual I was not clear in my explanation. Up until yesterday we had the candles flickering away and only six classmates with a posting & thus a red rose showing next to their name on the "Classmate Profile" page.

The candle is still a- flickering brightly with all 29 deceased classmates now having a rose but no postings on their own memory page. I thought a posting brought up the rose. Guess not huh!?

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 2:56 PM - Response #4

If you add ANY content at all in the visual editor, you're going to get a rose. You could add a single period or something like that only and that's going to trigger the rose. Can you point me to a Classmate who has no content whatsoever, and no image or anything else, in the visual editor, who has a rose next to his or her name anyway?

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.