ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Please help stop the music today!

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/11/11 08:22 AM Views: 1101 Replies: 3
Friday, November 11, 2011 at 8:22 AM

I have edited the home page to provide a tribute to veterans, including the Youtube video from a previous forum. However, after I inserted the video, I can't see the rest of my home page code. The page looks OK, but I was going to try to kill the background music (which completely wrecks the Veterans Day video effect). I can't find it anywhere, even in source code. Since this is a temporary page and I intend to restore a previous backup, can you help to stop the music and let the Youtube video play by itself? Thanks for whatever help you can give. Larry Gilbert www.RockyRiver63.com

Friday, November 11, 2011 at 10:10 AM - Response #1

Hi Larry,

I've edited your home page to comment out the music player so it won't play today.

To reactivate it, you'll need to go to Edit Site Pages, then Edit Home Page. In the editor, click the Source button on the upper left, and then look for the code like this:

and edit it to look like this:

And then a little below that look for another section of code like this:

and edit it to look like this:

Friday, November 11, 2011 at 1:57 PM - Response #2

Eric - Our veterans thank you, and I thank you. It's great for such a big outfit to provide such wonderful service. Larry

Friday, November 11, 2011 at 2:25 PM - Response #3

Shh, don't tell anyone, but we're not really very big. That's the beauty of the internet.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.