ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Capacity

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/23/13 02:15 PM Views: 940 Replies: 4
Friday, August 23, 2013 at 2:15 PM

This is a new one for me. I couldn't find the answer to this in the forum.
I was attempting to upload a couple more pictures to my "Building a Memorial" gallery and got this message:
Currently storing 123.27 MB of available 25 MB (at 493.08% capacity).
How can I be at 493% capacity? Wouldn't I be cut off at 100%? Also, how would this happen just today? If we do need to purchase more space, fine, but I'm a little confused. (The state that I reside in most often.) Smile

Friday, August 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM - Response #1

Since you are just TRIAL subscription, you are only supposed to have 25MB of storage to use. 123.27MB is almost 5 times 25MB, so you get almost 500% You aren't cut off in the middle of a file, but after you are above the limit, you can no longer upload anything until you fix the situation (delete files or subscribe)

When you subscribe at the Premium level, you get 200MB of storage. The Platinum level gives you 1GB of storage.

http://www.classcreator.com/pr.cfm

Friday, August 23, 2013 at 4:11 PM - Response #2

Thanks as always for your prompt answer. That certainly makes sense.
Just as an explanation, we will be back in paid status probably by tomorrow. The credit card information needs to be updated to reflect the Committee's card re-issue. They only let me administer the website, not the money. Smile Probably a wise decision on their part. Smile

Friday, August 23, 2013 at 9:06 PM - Response #3

Messing with the subscription, eh? Hm... seems that the administrator may have been on top of this. Aren't we fortunate to have CC?

Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM - Response #4

Yeah. I'm coming around to understanding that sitting on it isn't the same as being on top of it. Smile

Edited 08/24/13 11:14 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.