ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

domain name renewal

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/26/11 08:55 AM Views: 1584 Replies: 11
Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I just renewed my annual subscription. Is it also necessary to renew (and pay for) my domain name?

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:16 AM - Response #1

Your domain name expires on 6/15/2011. You will need to log in at www.classnames.net to renew. I just had the system send you 2 emails.. one with the login ID and the other your password.... just so you have them handy.

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:19 AM - Response #2

Are we sent a reminder when our domain name is nearing expiration?

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM - Response #3

Yes - I believe you are reminded 30 days prior and 7 days prior. Be sure the reminder comes from Classnames.net and IGNORE all others. The others are scammers trying to get you to move your domain name and pay more.

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 11:11 AM - Response #4

I just received my notice more than 30 days out, Scott. I did verify that it was from classnames.net. When I initially started my site and bought my domain name, I had the option of one or two years. When my two years were up, and since then, I only have the option of a one-year renewal. Do you know if there is a way to do more than one year at a time/
Thanks!
Tam

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 11:38 AM - Response #5

The dropdown by default is set to 1 year when renewing. You can pull that dropdown and select up to 10 years. However the DN can not be registered for any more than exactly 10 years.

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 1:14 PM - Response #6

Concerning the domain name renewal... The $9.00 per month That I pay goes to CC, right? To whom does the yearly fee go, and how much is a single year (I paid for 2 yrs last Sept)?

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 1:27 PM - Response #7

Yes if you are on the monthly plan with classcreator your fee per month is $9.

The domain name is through http://www.classnames.net You are paid through 9/4/12

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 2:23 PM - Response #8

I need to do a correction - a change. Could you please send my id and password too? Thanks.

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 2:24 PM - Response #9

Yes its on its way.

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 3:20 PM - Response #10

You started something by continuing to be nice ~ I would like to renew my domain name for 10 yrs now to match my CC subscription ~ please send my login info

Thanks for your effort, Abe ~ MCHSCC.com

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 3:27 PM - Response #11

Hi Abe,

If you do a 9 year renewal the dates will match up with your class site renewal dates. I'll have the system email you your user name and password.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.