ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Where We Live

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/15/15 05:40 PM Views: 960 Replies: 9
Monday, June 15, 2015 at 5:40 PM

My high school was in Panama. On the "where we live" section on our home page, it lists classmates living in the U.S., Canada, and even other South American countries but not Panama. What do I need to do to make sure the Classmates who still live in Panama will be listed?
Thank you,
Lee Harwell Grant

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM - Response #1

Hi Lee,

Panama is listed under the Mexican States option when entering contact information under Manage Classmates > Enter/Edit Classmates > choose the Details page for a classmate and under the "State" field select Mexican States and then Panama.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 2:11 PM - Response #2

Hi Jessica,
Thanks for your quick reply. I did go to the classmates and made the changes as you explained and Panama did show up on their detail page but when I go back to the 'where we live' listing, Panama still does not show up.
Thanks,
Lee

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 2:46 PM - Response #3

What is the classmates last name so I can check into this further.

Jessica

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 4:46 PM - Response #4

There are several but the one who was asking why the Panama residents don't show up is named Mark Dillon. A few others are Brooke Alfaro, Nessim Bassan and John Moses.
Thank you,
Lee

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 5:25 PM - Response #5

Hi Lee,

Google mapping uses zip codes as well and it looks like Mark's zip code is listed as 00000. See if you can get his actual zip code in there and that should work. I see that the map system is mapping several classmates in Panama I'll check with the programmers to see why it is not on the text list.

Jessica

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 6:21 PM - Response #6

Hi Jessica,
When I clicked on the "pin" on the map, only one name came up, Judith Vosburgh, for Panama. The other pins were for people in Ecuador and Columbia. We have about 30 classmates in Panama. Don't know if this info helps.
Thank you for working on this.
Lee

Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 11:12 AM - Response #7

Hi Lee,

It looks like we did have a way to turn this on under Edit Site Pages > Home Page > Edit and then next to the Where We Live there is a way to turn on the display of the countries that we were not displaying by default. We turned it on for you so it is displaying on the home page now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 11:13 AM - Response #8

Hi Lee,

It looks like we did have a way to turn this on under Edit Site Pages > Home Page > Edit and then next to the Where We Live there is a way to turn on the display of the countries that we were not displaying by default. We turned it on for you so it is displaying on the home page now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 2:49 PM - Response #9

Thank you so much! Our Panamanian classmates were feeling left out. This should make them happy!
Thanks again for your quick resolution to this request. I am not very computer savvy but class creator makes it much easier.
Lee

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.