ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/23/12 05:32 PM Views: 1099 Replies: 6
Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 5:32 PM

In the Reunion Planner section where you can enter the type of payment, amount invoiced, amount owed, etc. How do these get entered? I can't seem to figure out, other than the automatic entry when one buys online with a credit card, and when we individually enter the method and amount paid, how does one get something in the owed column and invoiced column? And is there a way of generating a report for just this whole chart, plus a way of invoicing from this program?

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 5:52 PM - Response #1

Carmela,

What is probably causing your confusion is that you have this option turned on "Allow Classmates to register now but make payment later.". This means they can add the items to their shopping cart, but not really check out. They need to click the CONTINUE button to actually get invoiced for the items they are purchasing.

Some of your classmates have never purchased anything because they clicked the SAVE instead of the CONTINUE button. It isn't until they commit to purchase that it gets invoiced.

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 5:53 PM - Response #2

Carmela,

I don't know what your last question meand.

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM - Response #3

Okay, but even if I change the option and make them pay now, how does this address folks paying by check or cash. How does this get to the list after I've added them and shown the choice. I mean, theoretically, if they're paying cash or check, I'm adding the whole thing once received onto the list. Would there ever be a situation where the payment method is cash or check and there's a balance due? And if so, how does that get entered. I must be over thinking this!

The last question is really two. Is the data, as it appears on the reunion planner attendees page in the chart available to be downloaded as a report, and 2, since there is a column "amount invoiced", how does one generate an invoice and how do get an amount to appear here?

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 6:07 PM - Response #4

You can go ahead and purchase something again or add a fake classmate and go through the process if you want. It might help you understand it better.

If you choose "Cash" or "Check" when you check out, it send an e-mail with the address to send the check/cash. When they get that e-mail, that means they were successful and an item was invoiced to their account.

The "Invoice" is really just an e-mail that is sent when they complete the process. If the amount invoiced is "0.00", they never completed the process.

The Reunion Reports are still in BETA. The reports currently don't show the exact same information that is on the Attendees page.

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 8:47 PM - Response #5

I'm playing around with buying myself another ticket by check (didn't realize that was even there and don't know how I missed it when I bought my first ticket), and wonder, when I'm done playing, is there an option to delete it?

Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 9:16 PM - Response #6

Yes, go to Reunion Planner, Attendees, Click on the name you are using, then you will see the orders. Delete the order that is the fake one.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.