ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

survey or poll

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/27/09 01:19 AM Views: 1243 Replies: 1
Monday, July 27, 2009 at 1:19 AM

I'd like to poll all our class on several topics.
Our reunion will be held in 2011 (45 years)and I'd like to have everyone vote on a location by Jan 2010.
Also would like a vote on a one, two or even three day event. A poll on the type of function is also needed.
I've had some strong feed back on dress,from formal, semi-formal,or dress-casual,to flip flops & cut offs!

I have tried several times to set up a survey and have not been successful. I really need some baby steps guidance. I'd like to have all polls on a page of their own.
Joe,class of'66 Bayonne HS

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 1:34 AM - Response #1

Most of the time somebody is having difficulties with the Survey Maker is because they're not hitting the "Update" button when necessary.

The Survey Maker is dynamic, which means you're building your form on the fly based on providing input into the system. Our system cannot anticipate your next move -- you need to tell it when you've made a move and are ready for the next step. For instance, when you add a new question, we won't know what type of Answer Type you're choosing until you select it. Once you select your Answer type you need to press the Update button. And then the next steps will appear (i.e. you'll be able to add your actual answers).

Bottom line, you can't press the Update button too many times. If you're ever unclear as to what to do next, press the "Update" button and the next steps should become self evident. Please go in and give it a whirl, and even if something is not working as desired that's ok, go ahead and save your Survey Page anyway (you can leave it deactivated so nobody else can see it yet).

If you're having problems, once you've saved your page just respond back here and let me know where the problem area is, and I'll go in and take a look and give you a hand.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.