ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

registration mistake

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/18/09 12:36 PM Views: 1250 Replies: 5
Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Hi,

I made a mistake when trying to input and test the online reunion registrtion process. I now have 1 single ticket and one party of two ticket ordered. I only want the one "party of two" ticket and having the other single ticket screws up the count. How do I delete someone's order (in this case a single ticket order) so the count stays accurate?

Regards,

Tim

Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 12:37 PM - Response #1

1) Click your Reunion Planner link
2) Click the icon under your Attendees column to enter edit mode
3) Click directly on the Classmate's name
4) From there you can edit orders, adjust quantities, delete the entire order if you want to, etc.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 12:41 PM - Response #2

Man, if I just played with it a bit more I would have seen that. Thanks for the help with us lazy ones!

Regards,

Tim

Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 12:53 PM - Response #3

I just had that with one of my classmates this morning. Also learned that even though he had two orders; he was able to successfully pay for the one order he intended through Paypal and I was able to delete the duplicate order. He was the first one that I encountered that had two orders and I was able to remove the duplicate AFTER the payment went through.
I was afraid that when he went to Paypal and would be forced to pay BOTH orders at the same time. Had no idea what would occur until it happened this morning.
Was glad it didn't happen the way I had imagined it might.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 3:28 PM - Response #4

OK that's good to know. With the PayPal, did you have to request a refund for the second payment or was there actually only one payment made?

cheers,

Tim

Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 7:40 PM - Response #5

No, the individual was able to pay for the one order (instead of both orders as I had feared). I have emailed the individual in question to find out what exactly transpired; but he hasn't responded yet. But he only paid one order which I have received. I'm pretty sure that when you go into PAYPAL; they will ask you what order(s) you wish to pay with whatever credit card you want to. That's what nice about CLASSCREATOR's reunion planner. They issue an order # for each registration so we as administrators can manage in cases like this.. I should have known that; but you don't really know for sure until the situation actually happens.

Edited 04/18/09 7:40 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.