ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Statistic Report

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/23/12 09:33 AM Views: 1067 Replies: 3
Monday, April 23, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Is there a way to print statistics? If not, I would like to be able to export to excel only the classmates who are active. When I tried the export function, it printed ALL classmates. I only want those that are active.

Monday, April 23, 2012 at 11:12 AM - Response #1

There is a way, and you can either print directly from the web page or copy the contents and paste it into a spreadsheet.

Go to the Statistics link under Admin Functions, then click the "List users and last login dates" link. The default setting there is "Active Classmates" but you can also select "All Classmates" and you can sort the table by clicking on the header cell for each column. Click again to reverse sort order.

Then just copy the contents of the table and paste into a spreadsheet.

Monday, April 23, 2012 at 11:25 AM - Response #2

Eric- Thanks for the reply. I tried what you suggested and even though it is not pretty and needs manipulation, it will work for now. Maybe you can add to your list of future requirements two things: 1)The ability to export statistics to excel and 2)The ability to print a statistic report right from the statistic page.

Monday, April 23, 2012 at 11:29 AM - Response #3

Those certainly sound like reasonable requests to me. I'll add them to our wishlist.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.