ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Gift Certificates?

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/09/10 09:52 PM Views: 1680 Replies: 4
Friday, July 9, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Brad & Company,

I hope this request is not out of line, but I've been unable to find any provision on the Forum Search feature.Crying or Very sad

Do you have or would you consider having a provision for one or two Gift Certificates that our Alumni Association (maybe others) could offer as a Raffle prize at our 16th Annual Picnic on August 15th?

Now what I'm wanting is to PAY you guys for a Gift Certificate Rolling Eyes good for one year (possibly including the domain name of the winners choice) also for one year?

Should the Class that wins the Certificate already have a site with Class Creator, the certificate would just extend their current subscription.

Friday, July 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM - Response #1

While we don't have any formal Gift Certificates for this purpose, we could easily create a Promo Code that when entered would give the class a free year, whether it's a new class or an existing subscriber (i.e. the Promo Code could be redeemed by anybody). I'd be happy to create such a Promo Code for you that could then be listed on the Gift Certificate with instructions to enter the code at the time of signup to redeem the certificate. Only real issue here is there is no certificate itself and I doubt we'll be designing one any time soon. Thus if you want to proceed with this concept you'd need to draw up the certificate to hand out and we'd supply the code for you to put on it.

Friday, July 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM - Response #2

Thanks Brad,

I've just sent you a PM.

Friday, July 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM - Response #3

JOHN; I'll take one Rolling EyesLaughingVery HappyWinkWink

Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 3:20 AM - Response #4

Bill,

Since I just found out that I'm not on YOUR approved list, you won't be getting any! Sorry about that, but I don't fill out forms in order to be on "friends" e-mail lists!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.