ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Profile photos missing

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/14/14 04:08 PM Views: 694 Replies: 8
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 4:08 PM

Classmate profile photos are constantly disappearing on my site. Please help me with this. I am not going to reload the latest disappearing photo until I hear from cc. Please check out Judy Vediner. The photo is there when I go into manage/edit classmates but doesn't show. Please help.
Thank you

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 4:09 PM - Response #1

Could you please provide me with some profile specific details so I can investigate further.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 4:11 PM - Response #2

Her name is Judy Vediner

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 8:37 PM - Response #3

Hi again Scott,
Any luck with this problem. It seems to be a regular occurrence on my site

I just learned that IPAD doesn't accept Adobe Flash Player. Is there another way to upload photos on the ipad. I have searched the forums, but only found old posts.
Appreciate your help.

Tracey

Edited 01/14/14 9:02 PM
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 12:07 PM - Response #4

Odd. Not sure. When I log in, I see that there is a photo uploaded to her photos area, but that the photo is not displaying on the profile. I have documented this for the programmer to review. Let me know if there are other names effected just so I can be sure that this is not isolated to a specific profile. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 12:31 PM - Response #5

Thank you Scott. It is not isolated to a specific profile. It has happened numerous times in the last few weeks. My own profile photo disappeared last week, but I reloaded it.
Please do keep me informed of this.
Tracey

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 1:11 PM - Response #6

Several classmate photos are now missing in my Classmate Discussion Forum. My own photo has now changed to a generic in the forum. The actual profile photos seem to be ok.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 7:21 PM - Response #7

Photos are now appearing if I edit the yearbook photo first

Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 1:42 PM - Response #8

There is work actively being done to the forums page to complete the fix of the issue with master photo vs yearbook photo for what displays there.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.