ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

"Active Classmates" pie chart

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 12/05/10 10:43 PM Views: 1346 Replies: 9
Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 10:43 PM

We were wondering if you can add an "In Memory" slice to the "Active" and "Inactive" slices of the "Active Classmates" pie chart.

Our class was a class of about 500. We have 65 Active and 23 "In Memory". We'd like to be able to take a look at the pie chart and be able to tell who is accounted for, just as much as we'd like to know who is active and who is not.

Our pie chart now shows 13% active, but we actually have *accounted for* nearly 25% of the class, when you consider those who have passed away.

If we add a slice for "In Memory" classmates, we can get a more accurate number of our "missing" classmates that we need to focus on finding.

Just a thought... and a question..

Best to all!

Lynn Schneider
A.D. Eisenhower Class of 1973
Norristown, PA

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM - Response #1

We can do that but I know from past experience some people won't want it. So it will have to be an optional toggle we include for those who wish to display deceased Classmates on the chart.

Very little will be launching until the completion of the system restructure in 2011 but I'm adding this to our Task List for sometime after that.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM - Response #2

I have meant to ask for that feature and would like to see it one day. It would give a clearer picture of the total chart.

Thanks Abe

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 6:16 PM - Response #3

Lynn,

I think this is an excellent suggestion, and Brad - I think your thought on making it optional is also spot on - and I would encourage making it that way. While admittedly many folks don't want to be reminded of this, clearly, some folks DO want to see this.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 8:04 PM - Response #4

I like the idea as well.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 8:34 PM - Response #5

Thanks Brad, Abe, Kevin and Jim!

Right now, it seems that we would like to be able to see that. I would imagine that there will come a day when it might just be too darn depressing! So having it as an option would be excellent!

Thanks so much! Let us know when it's available!

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Lynn

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 11:10 PM - Response #6

I like this idea also...the Toggle switch will be a great addition.

Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM - Response #7

I really do not want to be "Facebook-like", yet there are many times, I just want to click the "Like" for so many ideas. Instead, I'm here to say... it is another great idea with a toggle. Wink

Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 11:27 AM - Response #8

Hi Admins!

I am wondering if any progress has been made with regard to adding and option to have the "In Memory" slice added to the pie chart.

I am also wondering - if the "In Memory" students are included in the "Inactive" slice of the pie.

In other words, is the "Inactive" slice comprised of only "Missing Classmates" or does it include both "Missing Classmates" and "In Memory" classmates.

Thanks for the update!

Lynn

Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 8:46 PM - Response #9

In Memory is not included in inactive.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.