ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Credit Card direct deposit for ticket purchase

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/13/16 06:08 PM Views: 1410 Replies: 24
Friday, May 13, 2016 at 6:08 PM

We have set up our event planner for our 50th reunion and are using credit card for online payment and manual checks for off line. I have set up the event planner and credit card process correctly and identified the account and routing numbers. I was advised that once two small deposits were made to the bank account that I needed to verify. No small deposits ($ .25 each)were received. Also, I assume that credit card deposits will not be direct deposited into the bank account. What is the procedure? We have more than 8 classmates who have selected the credit card payment process.

Please help.

Rick Hammond

Friday, May 13, 2016 at 7:58 PM - Response #1

According to our system, two small deposits were made on April 30th. Please check your bank account for the small amounts and return to the Payment Preferences Page and go to the bottom of the page to see where to enter the amounts.

Friday, May 13, 2016 at 10:30 PM - Response #2

I will double check our bank. However, we asked the bank earlier in the day and did not have any deposits in the account. Is it possible that the two small deposits may not have been deposited?

Friday, May 13, 2016 at 10:30 PM - Response #3

I will double check our bank. However, we asked the bank earlier in the day and did not have any deposits in the account. Is it possible that the two small deposits may not have been deposited?

Friday, May 13, 2016 at 11:44 PM - Response #4

If the routing number and account number were entered into the system, then the deposits were made into your bank account. if you can log on and check the statement, I would believe that before a bank teller.

After you verify the amounts, you will go to the FUNDS page of the event planner and then you can initiate q direct deposit to your local bank account.

Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 2:43 PM - Response #5

On another subject, we have a classmate who elected payment by check and I received confirmation of his registration by check. When reviewing the Transaction Summary, it identified payment by credit card. How is to be converted to payment by check. The name of the classmate is Michael Anderson.

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 9:11 AM - Response #6

Event Planner, EDIT the event, TRANSACTIONS, then click EDIT for his transaction and choose the payment type that was made and fill in the amounts that were received. And remember to save the changes after you are done.

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 1:58 PM - Response #7

Kyle, it tried getting into the event edit. No option for payment method editing. I also went to translation (quick link) again no payment method option. I know the Michael Anderson registered using check by mail as his payment option. The summary shows payment method credit card.

Rick Hammond

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 2:11 PM - Response #8

When you see the YELLOW COLOR row with his name on it (transactions page), click the EDIT option. On that page, you will see the Payment Method selected and a drop-down to select a different choice. Choose a different choice and then enter the amounts paid for each classmate that he paid for. Then save the changes.

You might need to try it in a different browser. I was using Firefox when I tried it with no problems.

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 4:14 PM - Response #9

It still isn't working! No drop-downs. I wonder since he registered by check by mail and the transaction summary identifies credit card payment whether I can go in and refund the amount? And then reregister?

Rick

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 4:17 PM - Response #10

what browser are you using? I see the drop-down in Firefox.

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 5:21 PM - Response #11

Aol,MSN

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 5:45 PM - Response #12

are you able to use another browser? I don't think that AOL has kept up on browser updates, so it probably doesn't work correctly with the website. If you need me to, I can change it from Credit Card to "Check" for you, but the instructions I gave are the exact instructions I have been following.

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 6:52 PM - Response #13

Is MSN or Google Chrome acceptable?

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 6:57 PM - Response #14

What browsers are compatible?

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 10:09 PM - Response #15

The major browsers should be acceptable, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 10:36 PM - Response #16

Kyle, nothing works. Please change Michael Anderson from Credit Card to check by mail.

Regards,
Rick

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 10:48 PM - Response #17

Ok, I did it.

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 11:14 PM - Response #18

Thank you Kyle.

Regards,
Rick

Monday, May 16, 2016 at 11:42 PM - Response #19

Sorry it is not working for you. Maybe your browser has something disabled, like JavaScript, which might be needed for the drop-down menu to work

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 9:53 AM - Response #20

Kyle, I spoke with our bank again and we had the wrong account number for our checking account. How can I change it in the system and proceed with the verification?

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 10:03 AM - Response #21

I went back into managing payment preferences and changed the account number. I assume this is ok? How long will it take for the two small deposits to be posted to my account?

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 10:34 AM - Response #22

2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in 124 on 05/18/16 10:33 AM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 05/25/16.

As long as the account you entered is correct, the above statement is also correct.

Monday, May 23, 2016 at 10:12 PM - Response #23

I have another payment issue. We recently found that the address that we identified for paying "check by mail" The street address identified initially when we set up the event was 7173 J Drive South. We have found that for some reason that the J Drive South disappeared. The result is that 6 - 7 checks were not received. I have gone back into the system and corrected the address. What could have caused this?

Rick Hammond

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 2:16 PM - Response #24

Unfortunately I have no idea. Let us know if this disappears again.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.