ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Change "School Name" Font on Home Page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/27/15 11:03 AM Views: 758 Replies: 5
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 11:03 AM

If there a way to change the "school name" font in the header of the home page? We would like to use Times Roman to be consistent with our logo.

Also, the box at the top left corner of the screen had a blue background with the original logo but is now white. How do I change it back?

Many thanks,
Woody

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 2:23 PM - Response #1

I added a little bit of custom CSS to your Google Analytics box at the bottom of the Preferences page. You may need to clear your cache and history, but you should now have a Times font for the header text. You can tweak that code as needed. The same kind of tweak may need to happen for that particular style. #headerLogoBG

Let me know if you need me to try this for you.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 4:46 PM - Response #2

Fantastic, thanks!

I'm not sure what your asking about #headerLogoBG (Header Logo Background?). If it will make the background match the blue of the header the answered is yes!

Class Creator works beautifully for our two homeowner's associations by the way. Might be a new source of clients for you.

Thanks again, good work as usual!

Woody

Edited 01/28/15 7:27 AM
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 1:24 PM - Response #3

Well, I figured it out, but to be honest, I liked it better on white. I can remove it if you would like.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 4:12 PM - Response #4

You are correct about the white looking better Scott.

What I'd like to accomplish is to have the Logo in the box and the header a blended blue like the "School Name" and "School Year" is located.

The logo is apparently resized when I upload it. Is there a way to make it larger?

I appreciate your help.

Woody

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 4:28 PM - Response #5

Unfortunately, you are correct that the logo is resized. It needs to be for that template. I would consider trying one of our advanced templates from the Change Design page. You can download a PSD template and try your hand at a custom design.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.