ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/08/14 12:21 PM Views: 895 Replies: 5
Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Hi Kyle,
Me again! I'll bet you guessed that all this activity we are planning another reunion this summer. Your Right! Thanks for the instant help you gave me earlier I greatly appreciated it.
I have another problem. I'm probably rusty to say the least but I can't seem to be able to put the High School Picture and the Obituary Picture above the obituary. I've obviously done it before but I can't seem to remember HOW? I also have a few too many pic of the obit. pic stored somewhere but I don't know where either. I got both in there at one time but can't re-size the latest one.
Could you look see and advize. Thanks again..
(Chip Rockefeller) Faye

Monday, February 10, 2014 at 12:39 PM - Response #1

If you are wanting to add additional images above the content that you have for Chip, you would go to Edit Site Pages > Edit Page for In Memory > Edit to the left of Chip's name on the list > Then, using the Editor Window, place your cursor at the beginning of the content and then use the Insert Image button that is to the right of SOURCE. Locate the image on your computer and click the Upload button. That should place the image on the page.

Monday, February 10, 2014 at 5:34 PM - Response #2

Basically what I would like is to have the High School picture on one side of the top and the now pic on the other side. I can't seem to make the high school picture as small as the new picture in the upload. HELP? What am i doing wrong... this frustrates me as I did it before with no problem.... I'm a day older I guess and forgot something.

Thanks Scott for the help.. keep with me for awhile please. Thanks
Faye

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 5:04 PM - Response #3

Not sure what you are doing wrong. If you are unable to get this, it might be easier to do a walk through over the phone.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 5:07 PM - Response #4

Im here all day. you call me at 801-360-1005 and I'll be glad to do that
faye

Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 2:49 PM - Response #5

OK, old problem, but for anyone finding this new, perhaps the solution is to click on the photo that is too large or small, when you click on the photo, the corners should highlight. You can click or double click on an upper corner and drag it in or out to resize the photos.

Hope this helps.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.