ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Missing Right Modules

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/20/10 11:27 PM Views: 1470 Replies: 6
Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 11:27 PM

I am a brand new administrator working on my first ClassCreator website. For some reason, I can't get any of the right modules to show up on my home page. The boxes appear to be checked correctly. I checked the graphic size and it is below the minimum. I have used two different browsers and I get the same results. It is undoubtedly something simple that I am overlooking, but I don't know what it would be. Any help would be appreciated.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 11:33 PM - Response #1

Hi Tim, welcome to Class Creator.

1) Click Edit Site Pages
2) Click the Edit button next to your Home Page
3) Reactivate your home page login box

Currently you have your home page set up so nobody can log into the site. If you can't log in, then there wouldn't be any reason for any of the other right modules to exist. Thus if you deselect the ability for members to log in, we automatically don't show any right modules at all. Just toggle that back on and they'll all come back.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 11:33 PM - Response #2

sorry Kyle I just hit it before you dibbed it. Smile

Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 11:35 PM - Response #3

You had the Login Box disabled. (Edit Site Pages, Edit Home Page, (fixed)    Login Box**). If this is inactivated, Class Creator assumes you aren't using the website for classmates, but for some other reason, so it doesn't show the other home page content.

I have activated your LOGIN BOX and now the right-side content is visible.

Friday, May 21, 2010 at 9:45 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Brad and Kyle. I knew it had to be something simple. I thought I had tried all of the check boxes, but I must have missed that one.

I appreciate the help.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM - Response #5

I must be missing something. I've done everything you suggested and I still don't have anything on the right side. Can you please help?

Edited 05/27/10 6:14 PM
Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 7:04 PM - Response #6

You had pasted in some third party source code prior to hitting the "Source" button in the upper left corner.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.