ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Trouble saving "Reunion Page"

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/12/08 05:08 PM Views: 1372 Replies: 4
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 5:08 PM

I just made some changes to our "50th Reunion" page, but can't save it. Nothing happens when I hit "save" and it doesn't take me back to the page. Have logged out and tried again, but the same thing. Is anyone else having this problem?

Gene

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM - Response #1

Yes, I'm having the same problem. I have submitted the problem to Brad at classcreator and hope to have a resolution soon.

I'm glad you're having the same problem too - - only because it's not just me!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 5:36 PM - Response #2

I have also, but you just have to be patient sometimes. It took about 30 seconds for it to save for me once. Most of the time it's instant.

Edited 08/12/08 6:49 PM
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 6:03 PM - Response #3

1) It can take a moment to save your reunion, especially if you've added a bunch of images or objects in your edit area, and it's the first time you've ever saved it. After that it should save virtually instantly if you are in there just making some edits.

2) The problem with the page not saving at all today is a very real bug. Our programmer right now is changing out the custom questions in the Reunion Planner to work more like the Survey Maker. Not only will this be way cooler, it will allow us to offer all kinds of new reporting that we cannot currently offer. Unfortunately in the process of adding this new functionality we inadvertently blocked the ability to save the entire reunion. Oops. Sorry about that folks. This issue should be resolved by 7:00 PM EST, Tuesday August 12th. Please try saving your reunion again after that time.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 7:38 PM - Response #4

Thanks. That should be great!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.