ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Compliment for CC and ME

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/06/09 09:29 PM Views: 1337 Replies: 4
Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 9:29 PM

We had a reunion planning meeting today at our public library. Our former English teacher was working there and she opened the door for me and said, "There she is, the web site guru!" She also said she had never seen a reunion so well planned. She has been on our web site and is coming to the reunion. CC makes me look good and today was just one example of the praise I receive. Thanks, Brad, and also all of you who give us ideas to borrow. Thanks for sharing.

Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM - Response #1

Thanks Debbie. Smile We'll gladly take a piece of the credit, but the success of the site depends on how you use the tools, so kudos to you, and to all of you who contribute great ideas.

Edited 06/06/09 9:40 PM
Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 10:05 PM - Response #2

Debbie Phillips wrote:

We had a reunion planning meeting today at our public library. Our former English teacher was working there and she opened the door for me and said, "There she is, the web site guru!" She also said she had never seen a reunion so well planned. She has been on our web site and is coming to the reunion. CC makes me look good and today was just one example of the praise I receive. Thanks, Brad, and also all of you who give us ideas to borrow. Thanks for sharing.

I quite agree. People think I'm pretty clever...haha..(no comment, Brad) And, yes, Brad and his team are pretty danged amazing. Look forward to planning a reunion, 2012. Hey, Debbie, I see you stole our cow!!! Actually, maybe you stole it from Doug Platt who stole it from us...hahaha..funny thing about that cow. With all my computer aptitudeRolling Eyes, that cow got copied to the site by mistake..It was a Birthday card sent to me by my co admin that I had scanned for something else. Inside the card, it said, "Holy Cow"..another Birthday..Well, she came up with "Holy Cow, what a site". I get a kick out of the fact that it's been used. BTW, your whole homepage looks GREAT!!!!! Bonita

Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 10:34 PM - Response #3

thanks. Don't make me try to remember where I got the cow from. My latest favorite is that nodding monkey!

Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 10:54 PM - Response #4

Debbie Phillips wrote:

thanks. Don't make me try to remember where I got the cow from. My latest favorite is that nodding monkey!

haha...Yes, that monkey is cool and I may use it one day soon...Bonita

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.