ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Delegated Site Administration Issue

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/20/13 06:20 PM Views: 767 Replies: 2
Friday, December 20, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I gave a couple of folks "Manage Classmates" privileges. When they view themselves on their login info, they see their email address greyed out ... can't maintain that, or establish an alternate email address.

What gives???

Also ... there have been 23 viewers of my post asking what happens to notification of invalid email addresses when "emailing the class". I've heard zilch back, and had to resort to mailing from a spreadsheet of email addresses ... at a critical juncture of our communications campaign. I feel pretty let down!!!

Saturday, December 21, 2013 at 8:59 AM - Response #1

To change the e-mail address from the Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, click the button that says "Change Primary Email Address"

Also, if they are trying to change their own email address, they should be using the EDIT CONTACT INFO instead of the Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates page.

Saturday, December 21, 2013 at 3:16 PM - Response #2

You're right about the "Edit Contact Info" link ... I was sure we tried this. But anyway, you cannot maintain your own email from "Manage Classmates" ... you can't even see your own address.

Thanks for your help ... I think we're good now.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.