ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Convention

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 12/21/11 12:29 AM Views: 1483 Replies: 7
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 12:29 AM

We need a ClassCreator convention so those of us that are still in ClassCreator 101 can learn new things.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 12:52 AM - Response #1

I agree, Vicki! There is a thread (here in the forum) about that subject. We're sitting back waiting for 3.0 to be fully released. Then it might be appropriate to bring the subject back to the top of the forum.

Until then, you are very welcome to join other Admins at TAP - The Administrator's Place. We'll make CC 101 Help the next topic. If you have questions before or between the holidays, let me know. We'll open Live Chat at TAP and let others know posting here and by email we are gathering.

I am happy to have come across your post, as I took a quick run over to your site. I forgot I wanted to look up the player - like yours. I want that top option of "Do you want to listen to the music?"

Now I have to go a googling before shutting down because I like the "Open 24 Hours a Day" notice. That is great!

What I see, looks better than I feel mine does. We all glean something from one another.

Again, I hope you will join us on TAP. Hope to see you over there soon!

Gwen Very Happy

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 3:16 AM - Response #2

Gwen Corey wrote:

I wanted to look up the player - like yours.

Hi Gwen. I am using a player I've have success with for my class site and have wanted to disuss it with you because I think it could be a good fit for the administrative related site (TAP).

Edited 12/21/11 3:22 AM
Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 12:42 AM - Response #3

I like both of those ideas also. Can you share how to do them Vicki?
Esther

Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 12:43 AM - Response #4

Gary, how did you make the ornaments?
Esther

Friday, December 23, 2011 at 12:35 AM - Response #5

I just looked at your site again. how do you do the page with comments and do you get better participation that way then with the message forum?
Question

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 10:03 PM - Response #6

Richard Elliott wrote:

I just looked at your site again. how do you do the page with comments and do you get better participation that way then with the message forum?
Question

Hi Richard,

Who are are addressing this to?

- Gwen

Sunday, January 1, 2012 at 9:53 PM - Response #7

I honestly can't think how I set up the player right now. I did it many months ago. I apologize, I'll have to think about it. I just finished 33 radiation treatments and the chemo medicine has affected my thinking. Sorry, when I get a chance I'll let you know.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.