ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

email usage

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/14/09 12:20 AM Views: 1477 Replies: 4
Monday, September 14, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Is there anyway to know classmates have hooked up with others via the site email? I'm averaging 10 people per day... one new classmate registers every day. They aren't using the user forum... so JUST WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING???? If they are playing games I'll get more games... if they are going through the yearbook, I'll scan in more... if they are going through the "In Memory" section I'll get more... uh... photos posted... I'm not sure what areas to target...

Thanx, Jeff

Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:14 AM - Response #1

Hi Jeff,

It looks like you have turned on your Google Analytics. If you log in to your Google Analytics, you can see which pages that your classmates are hitting.

Monday, September 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM - Response #2

How do you turn on the Google analytics?

Monday, September 21, 2009 at 11:37 AM - Response #3

First, you have to be the ROOT admin. If you are, you will see the "Preferences" menu item on the left-hand side of your website. Click on PREFERENCES.

Follow these instructions, which are repeated here for convenience

ADVANCED SITE TRACKING WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS

Want to track your Class Creator site with the web's most advanced tracking solution? Sign up for an account with Google Analytics (it's free). Then paste your Google Analytics code into the box below. That's all you have to do, our system will handle the rest. Then just log into your Analytics account to see all the statistics you could ever want about your class web site.

There are more instructions about how to use Google Analytics on Google.com or doing an internet search.

Edited 09/21/09 11:38 AM
Monday, September 21, 2009 at 11:38 AM - Response #4

Thanks Kyle, I'll check it out!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.