ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery Sort by Drag & Drop

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/24/14 01:16 PM Views: 819 Replies: 5
Friday, January 24, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I have a photo gallery that is comprised of 2 pages because of the number of photos in it. Is there a way to drag & drop photos between the 2 pages? Or is the drag & drop feature limited to what is on each page? I know I can sort my saved photos & then delete & reload the photos in the gallery but I was hoping there is a better/faster method.

Friday, January 24, 2014 at 3:25 PM - Response #1

That is limited to what is on that particular gallery. Can't D'n'D between galleries.

Friday, January 24, 2014 at 5:42 PM - Response #2

Hi Scott-
Not "between galleries"...........within the "same" gallery but from page 1 to page 2....or vice versa of the "same" gallery. Maybe it's just semantics but I have to ask to be sure we're not misunderstanding.

Monday, January 27, 2014 at 12:16 PM - Response #3

Is see. I don't think I have ever noticed there there were multiple pages in that tool. That's a lot of photos. I would suggest for the ones that you want to move to page 1, do so by changing their sort order via the main edit photos page, rather than the image editor. Just give them a lower sort order number and then once they are on page one, you can go back into the image editor to drag and drop.

Monday, January 27, 2014 at 5:05 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Scott. I didn't think to do it that way. Might have been easier. I created a NEW Gallery & then moved the photos in the order I preferred from one to the other. Then I deleted the original Gallery. Worked fine.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 1:08 PM - Response #5

Great!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.