ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Is there a way to link married classmates?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/17/09 03:38 PM Views: 1651 Replies: 5
Friday, April 17, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Our class has a high number of married classmates. I was hoping to be able to link them somehow so that I still show them as individuals yet make it so the class knows they were married.

Friday, April 17, 2009 at 6:05 PM - Response #1

See this thread.

Friday, April 17, 2009 at 9:09 PM - Response #2

Kari Willett wrote:

Our class has a high number of married classmates. I was hoping to be able to link them somehow so that I still show them as individuals yet make it so the class knows they were married.

Hi Kari,
If you want to see how it works, feel free to take a look at my profile. My husband and I are classmates.

Anita Doglio Kern

By the way Kari...Welcome Aboard!Smile

Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 3:59 AM - Response #3

Anita, I see both of your names are linked, trying to do the same with two of my "married" classmates (and more to follow) - but don't see what you did to create the link, .. isn't working for the two I'm working with? Thanks, Rex

Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 9:22 AM - Response #4

Rex Toltschin wrote:

Anita, I see both of your names are linked, trying to do the same with two of my "married" classmates (and more to follow) - but don't see what you did to create the link, .. isn't working for the two I'm working with? Thanks, Rex

Rex,

visit this thread and it will give step-by-step directions.

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?messageid=A3D3EC6A-0092-F212-7FD1968D0BEB6232#A3D3EC6A-0092-F212-7FD1968D0BEB6232

Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM - Response #5

Hi Rex,
I see Kyle beat me to your request. I hope you are able to get your "connection" between your married classmates! This is a great site, the tech help is beyond great, and it is so much fun being the WebMaster of our school sites. Thanks for visiting my site, and you have a great start for such a new site. Good Luck with your upcoming reunion!

Edited 03/20/10 10:45 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.