ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Email after death

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/16/10 08:59 AM Views: 1286 Replies: 3
Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 8:59 AM

I have a classmate who has suffered from cancer for some time now. Her daughter took control of her profile, so that she could load pictures and keep up with messages from classmates. So.. the classmates profile has the daughters email address. Sadly yesterday the mother passed away. I have marked her as deceased. My question is.. Will the daughter still get emails from the mass emails sent out?

Edited 10/16/10 9:00 AM
Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 3:39 PM - Response #1

Good question and it's come up before. For this reason we do include deceased Classmates in the Email The Class function. Only living Classmates are selected by default though, so prior to clicking the final Send button just make sure you toggle on the mother's name. That's all there is to it.

Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 4:20 PM - Response #2

We have a widow of a deceased classmate who always attends our reunion listed as a guest on our site. You could list the daughter that way.

Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 4:35 PM - Response #3

I agree with Janie - I have a brother of a deceased classmate and he is listed as a guest. That way, if people want to share memories or get in touch with him, they know they are talking to a living person.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.