ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Pin your class site on Pinterest

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/27/12 07:29 PM Views: 1390 Replies: 4
Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 7:29 PM

We're often asked if you can pin your class web site to a Pinterest board. Pinterest doesn't allow you to pin a site itself to a board, just an image from a web site.

However, we recently ran across a neat little tool that allows you to pin your site to a Pinterest board. Check it out here: http://url2pin.it

Just type in your class web site address and click pin. It's that simple. Wanted to pass along a quick and helpful tool that can help your site gain increased exposure.

Edited 12/27/12 7:38 PM
Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 9:39 PM - Response #1

Dear Brad,

Thank you, that was a VERY helpful tip ! ! ! As always Brad and "team CC", I will be forever grateful for all the help you have provided me though the years. Happy New Year to you all . . .

Fond regards,

Lucille Very Happy

Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 11:59 PM - Response #2

Gotta love Class Creator...
My sites have been on my Pinterest for months. Wink

Added: Tried this... am liking it. Now I have to move things around because I want the screen shot on Pinterest to be crisp, clear and inviting! Another thing on the 'to do' list! Wink

Edited 12/28/12 2:00 AM
Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 8:25 AM - Response #3

I looked at this after receiving your note in December. I couldn't put it on Pinterest at that time because the Reunion Planner was not yet live. We just went live yesterday and now I can't seem to get to url2pin.it (it takes me to a weird page). Any ideas?

Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 9:43 AM - Response #4

try typing http://url2pin.it/ in a different browser to see if it works there. It might require some plug in that isn't available on your current browser.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.