ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

message cannot be read by classmate

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/27/10 03:29 PM Views: 1423 Replies: 5
Friday, August 27, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Got a call from the husband of a married couple from my class. They both entered the same email address when joining. The man received a message from another classmate. When he went to the website and signed on to read the message, he got the following--You are logged on as a different classmate.... so he cannot retrive his message.

How can I help this classmate?

Thank you,Lynda

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 3:35 PM - Response #1

Click the "Log Out" link on the left navigation. And then log in as the other Classmate.

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 4:12 PM - Response #2

I understand we don't know which profile the other classmate used to send message to Larry and Jackie, husband/wife..

So, I sent Larry a "test" message through his own profile page and he got the same message--logged on as a different classmate..

Why isn't he able to retrieve his own messages?

Friday, August 27, 2010 at 4:14 PM - Response #3

Tell him to click the "Log Out" on the left navigation panel. He is currently logged in as his wife. That is why he gets that message.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 8:13 AM - Response #4

[quote="Lynda Laughner"]Got a call from the husband of a married couple from my class. They both entered the same email address when joining. The man received a message from another classmate. When he went to the website and signed on to read the message, he got the following--You are logged on as a different classmate.... so he cannot retrive his message.
How can I help this classmate?

Thank you,Lynda[/quOte

I have a classmate who has the same issue, except when this ONE classmate signs in to get an email, she gets the same message, "YOU ARE SIGNED IN AS A DIFFERENT CLASSMATE." How can this be fixed?

Edited 09/27/11 8:15 AM
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 8:58 AM - Response #5

If they both have the same e-mail address, then the one who cannot read the message needs to click the LOGOUT button, then go to the HOME PAGE, then login with their own e-mail address and their password. Their spouse didn't log out, so they stayed logged in and when they clicked the e-mail, they were still logged in as the spouse.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.