ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

How do I find the Vault?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/23/22 03:46 PM Views: 177 Replies: 2
Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 3:46 PM

I do not know how to access the vault for our account. Where is it?

Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 5:38 PM - Response #1

Hi Barbara,

The file vault is accessed in two areas of the content editor which appears on most pages under Edit Site Pages.

Image Upload section -

You can reach the first section by choosing the Image icon (2nd icon on the editor after Source) and clicking the file vault link there -- any images you upload in this section will be stored in your image section of the file vault.

Non-image Upload section ;

Uploading a non image document to the File Vault (PDF, spreadsheet, presentation, MP3, etc.). - this is the Link icon - 2nd row of buttons on the content editor - third from the right.

Here is how you link to a document in the non-image file vault section:

To upload a non image documents to the File Vault, locate any page that has an Editor Window, such as by going to Edit Site Pages > Edit Page next to Homepage.

1. What I typically do first is decide on where my link will be and what my link phrase will say. Type the link phrase into the editor window and use your cursor to highlight/select the phrase.

2. On the Editor Window, look for the icon in the second row of buttons that is about 2/3 to the right that looks like a globe with a chain link, this is the Insert / Edit Link button. Click this button and a small window will appear. Click the Browse button and locate your file on your machine. Once selected, press the Open / Select button and then you will need to click the Upload button to the right. The window should close, leaving your link phrase blue and underlined. This means that it is linked, however to test the link you must save the page and go to the actual page of the site to click the link.

3. To test the link, send yourself a test message from the system and click the link. You should be prompted to download / or save / or open your document depending on your browser.

You have plenty of space in your file vault if you are looking to add documents

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 7:58 PM - Response #2

Thank you so much!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.