ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Another idear

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/31/11 08:15 PM Views: 1187 Replies: 3
Monday, January 31, 2011 at 8:15 PM

I will just keep these coming. You can do with them what you see fit!.
When looking at an "In Memory" and the Comment below I noticed that the person writing the comment did not show what year they were. I understand that you can click on their name to see their profile but I think it would be better if thay had their year next to the name. As a matter of fact I think that anytime anyone's names shows up it should include their year. We have a lot of people with same names.

Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:53 PM - Response #1

Hi Ray,

If you click on In Memory the default is to display them in groups by class year. CLASS OF 1925 - then the names and next to their names is the year they passed if it has been entered.

If you select the sort option to view by the year they passed instead it shows that grouped together with their class year next to their name.

In either view they are either grouped by class year or show their class year next to their name.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 10:28 AM - Response #2

Sorry this is not what I mean. I cam talking about the comments under the "In Memory" names. The people who make the comments do not have a year next to their name. It would just be a little easier when you have many people with the same name if you knew what year they are from. We have some people with the same name in the same year of course too.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 2:04 PM - Response #3

Hi Ray,

Okay I see what you mean. I can add this to the wishlist for things the programmers are working on next time they are in that section.

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.