ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

HELP ME!!!

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/31/13 02:02 PM Views: 1214 Replies: 4
Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I was able to change my pick for the advanced design and adjusted colors and pictures and even saved it as required in jpg form. It even said it saved all of my changes BUT for some reason it's not taking. WHY?????? Help!!!! Confused

Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM - Response #1

As an absolute rule, whenever you make any changes to your site and then revisit the page you have just edited, refresh the page in the browser using F5 or CTRL-R (Command-R on a Mac) to make sure you are loading the changed version of the page from the server instead a locally stored copy of the previous version.

If that does not show you the changes, you may need to clear the cache using these instructions: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM - Response #2

Had already refreshed it numerous amounts of time afterwards. Even restarted my computer.
Followed the cache advice (twice), and repeated the whole process.

Nothing has worked!

Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM - Response #3

Can you attach a screen capture so we can determine if we are having the same problem?

Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 3:28 PM - Response #4

Don't laugh! But I got it. I forgot to actually mark the first one and then upload the design. I thought all you had to do was upload it then save.

Sorry! Confused

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.