ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion attendees list or icon?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/12/14 05:27 PM Views: 1144 Replies: 7
Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Since Class Connection went live, some things have changed regarding reunion attendees, and I cannot find where my classmates can see who is attending the reunion. I thought I saw something when I was setting up my current reunion, but now I can't find it. Is there any way to show who is attending without me having to post a list on my site (labor intensive on my part)?

Friday, June 13, 2014 at 6:03 PM - Response #1

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I've always just copied and pasted a report on the homepage (and include the date the list was updated).

Reunion Planner - Reports - check the names box (and whatever else) - download - highlight names and then copy and paste to the page you want the list displayed.

Piece of cake! Very Happy

Friday, June 13, 2014 at 6:32 PM - Response #2

I think what you want is to activate the Reunion Planner, EDIT, Show More button for Event 1 (and Event 2) and activate this item "On your Classmate Profiles page, display the total number of classmates who have indicated they are attending. If you have the box above checked, it will include all those who have answered Yes, even if they have not officially registered yet." Then save the changes.

If you do this then on the Classmate Profiles page, it will list who is attending each event of the reunion.

Is that what you wanted?

Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 4:39 PM - Response #3

Thanks to both of you! I knew I had seen it when I first set up the reunion. Thanks for the reminder about the report function - that will make posting a list a piece of cake. Very Happy

Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 2:56 PM - Response #4

How do you do this using the newer Event Planner?

Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 3:30 PM - Response #5

The Event Planner does not have a Yes / No / Maybe system for polling members of their intent to attend a reunion. However, you can accomplish this using the Survey maker on the site.

Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 3:31 PM - Response #6

What I want to do is show a list of those who have registed to attend the event.

Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 3:36 PM - Response #7

That is built in. When you set up the activity, there is a checkbox to check that states: Show "attending" icon next to Classmates who are registered to attend. ... I see you already have this checked on your activities. Go to your Classmate Profiles page. You will see the following:

Attending Informal Cocktails and snacks (09/08/17): 18    

Attending Saturday Reunion Dinner (09/09/17): 33    

Attending Breakfast @ Embassy Suites (09/10/17): 10

If you click the links, the list of classmates below will change.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.