ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photo Albums

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/11/08 03:52 PM Views: 1933 Replies: 12
Monday, August 11, 2008 at 3:52 PM

We just had our reunion this past weekend and would love a way to post ALL of our pictures without people having to SCROLL down for 2 hours Smile You know, similar to (dare I say it) myspace...

Thanks!

Monday, August 11, 2008 at 4:28 PM - Response #1

Photo gallery feature is coming. Not for some time though, sorry. Many more pressing things to do. When galleries arrive though, we have some very cool layouts you'll be able to use, which we're designing now. For now you can use any of your custom links to create galleries, or use Photobucket.com or another third party service like this and link off to your galleries.

Monday, August 11, 2008 at 4:45 PM - Response #2

That's great to know! Thanks!

Monday, August 11, 2008 at 8:05 PM - Response #3

Noticed your inquiry about posting your reunion pictures. You're welcome to check out my site. I uploaded all our 2004 reunion pictures through slide.com & added music with playlist.com. I think it turned out great! Brenda

Monday, August 11, 2008 at 8:49 PM - Response #4

Brenda Prescott wrote:

Noticed your inquiry about posting your reunion pictures. You're welcome to check out my site. I uploaded all our 2004 reunion pictures through slide.com & added music with playlist.com. I think it turned out great! Brenda

How did you add music from playlist.com to your slide.com presentation?

Monday, August 11, 2008 at 8:58 PM - Response #5

Very easy. Go to playlist.com, download your music, click on edit & copy your code. Then go to edit pages, click on the page you want to add your music, when the editor pops up, click on "source", then when the code appears in the message box go back to edit & click on "paste". It will replace the code in your box. Sometimes I can put the playlist below my slide show but I really don't know how.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 11:53 AM - Response #6

Thank you very much. I'll have to work on that...

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 6:52 PM - Response #7

Is is possible to insert two slide shows on the photo gallery page? I've looked for an answer on this but no luck. I tried to add the 2nd slide show using instructions by clicking source and it worked for the 1st slide show but doesn't insert the 2nd show. Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to do this.
Thanks,
Betty

Edited 08/18/08 7:07 PM
Monday, August 18, 2008 at 8:35 PM - Response #8

Yes it's possible. Something in your embed code must be wrong if slideshow #2 is not working. Try pasting slideshow #2 onto a blank customizable link page. See if it works there. If it doesn't, then the slide show embed code itself is the problem.

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 10:32 PM - Response #9

Thanks Brad,
I'll give that a try.
Bet

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 3:55 PM - Response #10

I have three slide shows on my TRANSFORMATIONS page, and I have music running. It's not password protected, so feel free to check it out. You just go to SOURCE on the editor, and go to the end of the first source code, and paste the newest one.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 11:10 PM - Response #11

Thanks Brad and Tara -
Good site, Tara.
I have no idea what I did differently today over a couple of days ago but today it worked.
Thanks again!

Friday, August 7, 2009 at 12:09 PM - Response #12

I was looking for help on adding a slideshow to my site and I came across your post... What outside software (i.e. photobucket) did you use for the slideshow?
Thanks in advance for your help.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.