ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

logging in

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/11/08 09:31 AM Views: 1311 Replies: 4
Monday, August 11, 2008 at 9:31 AM

I have a classmate who says she is requested to log in even after she is logged in. She also has a message but when she tries to retrieve it, she's getting the message she needs to log in. She's asking for my help, so what should I suggest?

Thanks!

Monday, August 11, 2008 at 11:28 AM - Response #1

Your Classmate is having cookie issues. Cookie issues are rare, but when they occur they are forturnately pretty easy to solve.

1) Read our FAQs at www.classcreator.com/faqs.html
2) Click on Questions about Passwords
3) Copy all information in Question #7 and email it to your Classmate

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 3:07 PM - Response #2

I have a classmate that can't log on. She is using the same email and password she did to log on. Now it keeps telling her Sorry, try again. She does and nothing. Her name is June Curtis Nogosek. Can you help or what should I tell her to do?
Karen =)

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 3:37 PM - Response #3

Karen Camargo-Ault wrote:

I have a classmate that can't log on. She is using the same email and password she did to log on. Now it keeps telling her Sorry, try again. She does and nothing. Her name is June Curtis Nogosek. Can you help or what should I tell her to do?
Karen =)

I promise you she is NOT using the same email address and/or password she initially registered. The ONLY reason that error will ever come up is if the email address or password does not match her record. You can fix this for her though. Please read our FAQs section and click on "Questions About Passwords." The info there will teach you how to reset her email address and/or password so she can get in again.

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 3:59 PM - Response #4

Thank you I will go and read that.

Karen =)

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.