ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Playlist on MacBook

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/07/19 09:55 PM Views: 740 Replies: 4
Monday, January 7, 2019 at 9:55 PM

Hi... I am using a MacBook. The playlist works on my computer, but I would like to know the following: I have two playlist. How do I switch for one to the other? Under Playlist Generator and Manage Playlist I don't see how this is done. Help and thanks. David
PS It's always easier the next day. I figured it out. Thanks

Edited 01/08/19 2:04 PM
Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 12:06 PM - Response #1

Is the question that you want to move a playlist from one page to another? If so, you need to go to the Edit Site Pages > Edit Page for that page > on the editor window, click the Source button and locate the embed code, select it and cut it from the page. Then replace that code with that of the player you want to have on this page. Save and test your player.

Or, are you wanting to move songs from one playlist to another? If this is the case, you need to go to Playlist Generator > Manage Playlist > Edit > Scroll to the bottom of the page and use the button for "Include Previously Uploaded Songs From Another Playlist" ... then use the checkbox to select those songs and save.

Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 1:39 PM - Response #2

Or if he wanted both players on the same page locate the embed code and put BOTH on the same page. User has to stop one player unless they want to hear both at the same time Very Happy

Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 2:09 PM - Response #3

Thanks... As soon as it dawned on me to to look at the source code, it all became very clear. Success. Sorry to have bothered you guys. Thanks, David

Edited 01/08/19 2:10 PM
Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 2:13 PM - Response #4

No problem David. Heck, when I first started I had no clue about "source" in the editor.

Just curious, which one was the one you were asking about?

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.