ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

IPad Mini

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/18/14 05:16 PM Views: 915 Replies: 11
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 5:16 PM

I have an Admin that can't access the site on their IPad mini. She can input her email addy and password.Is anyone else having a problem???

Edited 11/18/14 5:18 PM
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 5:19 PM - Response #1

She should be able to access the site. I typically don't recommend trying to perform admin functions from iPads though. But logging in and doing basic browsing should not be an issue. I have not had any other reports of this.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 5:21 PM - Response #2

Thanx for the quick reply. This admin is a little flaky sometimes..she's a complainer. I think she has accessed the site before on her Ipad Mini. I will let her know it must be user error..RazzRazz

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM - Response #3

I do the vast amount of my Admin work via an iPad 2. I just logged in on my wife's iPad mini (retina) and everything worked correctly.

JohnB

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 5:33 PM - Response #4

Thanx John...like I said this one's a little flaky.Rolling Eyes I don't know anything about Apple products.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 5:39 PM - Response #5

After 35+ years on the DARK SIDE (Windows), I have gone to the Apple products (MacBook Pro, iMAC, Mac Mini, multiple iPads and iPhones). I will never go back.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 7:25 PM - Response #6

I've had quite a few classmates saying they encounter problems with Apple products & CC. So...it's not make-believe. They really do exist. Rolling Eyes
Admin's need an abundance of understanding. Wink

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 10:04 PM - Response #7

John R. Ballantine wrote:

I do the vast amount of my Admin work via an iPad 2. I just logged in on my wife's iPad mini (retina) and everything worked correctly.

JohnB

I do too and everything works great. Very convenient. Only time I need to used my spare browser is when we meet in our site's chat room. Then I use the flash equipped (spare) browser I downloaded from online (iTunes)on get the benefits of "the best of both worlds" (none flash and flash).

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 10:35 AM - Response #8

I use my iPad mini extensively and have never had a problem with the site. However, as mentioned above, I do not do too many admin tasks on it. Using my laptop for more complex things is simply more convenient physically.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 10:49 AM - Response #9

I'm certain most features will work just fine on these iPad devices. I just prefer the laptop or PC for working and tablets for browsing.

Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 11:53 PM - Response #10

I use my IPad Mini and my Iphone 6 every day accessing the cite. Sometimes they are slow and sometimes they are fast. There are a few functions that I cannot do but they both work great in general.

Ronald Goodwin

Sunday, December 28, 2014 at 8:19 AM - Response #11

My iPads (one is a mini) work when accessing the website

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.