ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

mass email

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/25/09 11:14 PM Views: 1316 Replies: 3
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM

I would love to be able to save a mass email before sending it. I would like to send out a monthly newsletter type email that will take some time (more than one sitting) to prepare. It would be helpful to be able to save the email in progress until we are ready to mail.

I saw the new feature when entering the mass email (all or some). I would also like to be able to see which classmates are subscribed and which have email addresses because I added them.

... and is there a way to send a slideshow in an email; or am I asking for the moon?

As always thank you.

Joyce

Edited 02/25/09 11:14 PM
Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 2:27 AM - Response #1

Why, yes you are! Do you think you're talking to NASA here, or a bunch of computer geeks at Class Creator? Wink

1) Saved mass emails with pre testing abilities: Coming. Already on Task List.

2) Ability to see/select members vs. non members in mass emailer: Coming. Already on Task List.

3) Slideshows and asking for the moon: Yes, you can in fact embed and send a slideshow using your mass emailer, however numerous Classmates' email programs will block this type of object from displaying like you want it to. Thus, I wouldn't do it. You're far better off putting the slide show on one of your site pages, and simply providing an email link for your Classmates to click on.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 3:07 AM - Response #2

Jessica you have inherited Brad's humor... good for you Wink

Thank you for the reply.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:39 AM - Response #3

Here's what I did Joyce.
Compose your newsletter, then send it to your year only, then choose to send it to yourself only. Your saved draft is there in your inbox.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.